The hair market is becoming increasingly lucrative with the participation of many hair suppliers from many countries. And Vin hair vendor – the most reputable Vietnamese hair factory, famous for high-quality hair and reasonable prices, will be an excellent business partner.
- Vin hair vendor is a reputable hair factory in Vietnam
Vin hair vendor was established in March 2010. Up to now, the company has more than 10 in the field of manufacturing and supplying hair products. Not only focusing on production, but the company also integrates other activities, such as distribution, marketing, and R&D… to become the most comprehensive supplier.
1.1. The departments of Vin hair vendor
Vin Hair Vendor has one chief executive officer (CEO) and four departments (sales, R&D, marketing, and operations).
- The Sales staff consists of top-tier employees who are supportive and well-versed in the field of hair extensions. They always put out attempts to provide the highest quality service to their customers.
- The marketing department specializes in providing excellent service to customers as well as in advertising their products.
- R&D is responsible for quality assurance testing, employee training, and problem-solving.
- The operating department is in charge of all procedures from the moment an order is received until it reaches the customer’s address.
1.2. The success of Vin hair vendor
Vin Hair Vendor is now the leading hair supplier in Vietnam, and they ship out a lot of hair extensions to customers all over the globe. Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon, and Ghana are some of the most important markets for wholesale sales. The rest are from nations in Europe and North America, such as France, England, Canada, Spain, the United States of America, and Germany. Vin Hair Vendor has earned the confidence of over 2000 satisfied customers, including company owners and hair distributors from all around the globe.
2. The product line of Vin hair vendor
Vin Hair’s product line is very diverse, with many options in length and color to suit the specific needs of each customer.
- The main product category includes weft hair, tape in hair, clip in hair, tip hair, closures and frontals… Each product is taken with actual photos and has many colors for customers to choose from.
- The hair products are all made with 100% Vietnamese women’s hair taken from women living in the mountains and highlands, not mixed with any other sources or mixed with synthetic hair.
- Vin hair offers hair lengths from 8-36 inches. Hot-trend colors like ombre, piano, blonde are available here. In addition, the company also makes customized products according to customer requirements.
- The company’s best-selling product is the bone straight hair weft. This product is famous for its high quality, eye-catching colors and affordable price.
3. The price of Vin hair vendor
The interesting thing about V Hair Vendor is that they are one of the rare and real factories in Vietnam, not a trading company.
They are reputable Vietnamese hair manufacturer so when buying from them you can rest assured that there will be no middleman standing between you and the hair supplier. You can save a lot of money and get better deals if you buy hair extensions in bulk. No fees were incurred during the transaction.
In addition, the price of hair also depends on a number of important factors such as:
- Grade: There are 3 main grades: single drawn, double drawn and super double. Single drawn is the cheapest grade and super double is the highest grade and has the highest price.
- Single drawn: the hair you buy has 50-60% of which meets your required length
- Double drawn: the hair you buy has 70-75% of which meets your required length
- Super double: the hair you buy has 90-95% of which meets your required length
- Color: Color is also an important factor affecting the price of hair. Colors that need to be bleached or dyed light will be more expensive than dark colors. Usually colored products are usually more expensive from 5 USD than natural color products.
- Length: Vin hair vendor offers hair lengths from 8-36 inches. The longer the hair, the more expensive it will be.
- Type: The price of the hair also depends on its type. The price of weft hair will be different from clip in, tape in or tape in. Usually, the price of weft hair will be cheaper than other types.
4. How to take care of hair from Vin hair vendor
Proper hair care is essential for keeping hair’s health, beauty, and length. And here are some suggestions to take care of hair:
- Wash hair extensions:
- Never use sulfate or menthol-based shampoos. If you need to wash your hair, try using a light shampoo made from all-natural components instead. For the next steps to work well, however, you should apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Hair that is washed in the sink often saves time and work. Hair extensions, however, are prone to tangling. Try washing your hair in the shower whenever you can. In this way, you’re enabling water to flow down your hair, which helps get rid of any leftover shampoo or conditioner.
- Use additional nutrients for hair: You should use more hair-boosting products such as hair serum, hair mask, hair conditioner .. to help your hair be nourished from deep inside, always soft and strong.
- Avoid heat tools: Avoid using hot tools on your extensions. Using too much heat can cause damage, such as dry, frizzy hair and rapid color loss. Instead, try a texture spray or other hairstyle that doesn’t require heat.
- The colored hair extensions have been highly processed so you should not dye them again.
- Don’t risk damaging your hair extensions by using too much heat.
- 210 degrees Celsius is the maximum recommended temperature.
Follow the above ways, and we’ll make sure your hair is always beautiful, healthy, and shiny.
For more information about Vin hair vendor – the best hair factory in Vietnam, you can visit this site http://bit.ly/3uH7hcR